Geomorphological exploration underwater is performed with help of the equipment.
SIDE SCAN SONAR is applied to detect micro-topography and surface features of the seafloor.
SUB BOTTOM PROFILER is applied to detect the stratigraphic structure of the seafloor and object features buried within the stratum.
The Sub-bottom profiler helps us to cover the geomorphological features of the survey area and the Side-scan sonar will be performed when exploring in more detail.
– Application in geological survey, hydrological survey, search and salvage.
– Survey of pipelines, underground cables, geophysical survey, archeology.
• Geological Surveys
• Geohazard Surveys
• Sediment Classi fication
• Buried Object Location
• Bridge/Shoreline Scour Surveys
• Mining/Dredging Surveys
• Archeological Surveys
• Geological/Geophysical Surveys
• Sediment Classification
• Cable and Pipeline Surveys
• Pre/Post Dredging Surveys
• Scour/Erosion Investigation
• Marine Construction Surveys Surveys