We have skilled and experienced survey teams ready to be deployed into the field at short notice. We offer a full range of investigation services including:
• Setting up bench mark and construction control points;
• Topographic mapping, cadastral survey services and
• Mapping land parcel boundaries as required by local authorities, land administration, land conveyance and land registration systems.
We provide a range of onshore geological, geophysical survey services, such as:
• Drilling services with auger and drilling rigs to the depth up to 500 meter.
• CPTu; SPT; DCPT to determind soil properties and soil structures.
• Electric Resistivity surveys – to detect and map sub-surface geological structures
• Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) – to locate and map sub-surface infrastructures such as buried pipeline and sink hole.
Our geological – geophysical surveys provide original essential data to evaluate the ground conditions of your projects. Determining the ground risks associated with your planned developments allows better mitigation of foreseeable risks. Ultimately, our services add value to your projects as they help save both the life cycle schedule and cost.